- Signed first-of-its-kind partnership with the government to turn government high school, Kheowali into an exemplary school.
- Established the first library in the village.
- Educated ~100 students during COVID-19.
- Supported 80% of families living below the poverty line in during COVID-19.
- Created a mini forest with 300+ trees.
- Refurbished the science lab of the village school.
We are using teachers from our Foundation to teach at the government school so hundreds of students can benefit from it.